ADA Compliance Policy
Corner Post Federal Credit Union has implemented the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 level AA as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C.)
At this time there is no single definitive test of conformance to Level AA of the WCAG so we have used several methods that are available to address our accessibility.
If you find a part of our website that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
- Corner Post Federal Credit Union strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page is Level AA compliant
- Contact us by phone at 570-823-6151
- Contact us via our Contact Us form.
- Corner Post Federal Credit Union has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice. Though some of the compliance found in WCAG conforms to 508 Compliance, we are not 508 Compliant.
- Corner Post Federal Credit Union chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes the guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.